Slider

COMING SOON: Community Christmas Special Review

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I was selected to be a reviewer* of the upcoming Community Christmas Episode  airing this Thursday 8PM EST/7PM CST on NBC through the One2One Network. Hopefully I will get a chance to watch it tonight or tomorrow and let you know what I think.

But Bianca, I don't watch Community. Well, that sucks for you because I think it is hilarious!! Seriously, the core cast as a collection is wonderful, but I get extra giddy when Ken Jeong makes appearances! Here's a brief summary of the show (not in my words):  
Community" is a smart comedy series about a band of misfits who attend Greendale Community College starring Joel McHale, Chevy Chase, John Oliver, Alison Brie and Yvette Nicole Brown

If you have OnDemand on your television or access to HULU (which you must have Internets if you are reading my blog), then you can catch some of the past episodes.

Hmmm...this sounds interesting. What is the episode synopsis? Well you are in luck, because I have a short preview and here's another bit that I didn't write:
ABED'S UNCONTROLLABLE CHRISTMAS
IN THIS SPECIAL STOP MOTION ANIMATION EPISODE, THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IS LOST AND ABED’S INTENSE FIXATION ON CHRISTMAS CONCERNS THE GROUP

When Abed (Danny Pudi) wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff (Joel McHale) and Britta (Gillian Jacobs) become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan (John Oliver). The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed’s madness. Chevy Chase, Yvette Nicole Brown, Donald Glover, and Ken Jeong also star.
If you need to break free from the normal Thursday routine, here's a show that you may enjoy.

*Being a reviewer, I have the opportunity to receive the entire first Season of Community on DVD and the Bloggie Touch camera by Sony or a $50 gift card.

No comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan